Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feeling Better

Well, as the title says, I'm beginning to feel better, mostly everything is gone except for my god awful cough. Not much has really happened, of any sort of importance, lately. Just was reminded of how boring my life is without work since I've been on sick leave. I mean I really have nothing to do... at all. It's quite pathetic really. It hasn't helped that Rebecca and I haven't really kept in touch since she was here last. So that has made it even more unbearable. She did call me tonight though, just to remind me that she was going to be gone for a few days starting tomorrow. On her way back up to Tahoe with family and stuff. She said that we would talk after she got back though. No idea what for. Making me a little uptight to think about it. I probably shouldn't dwell on it though. It's nothing I bet. So,

Until next time,

-Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment