Friday, August 17, 2012

A bit more calm


Since I’ve had time to sleep on it, and that I am now more calmed down, I think I can explain the incident a little bit better. After leaving work, which must’ve been around 11:30, very close to my house something jumped in front of my car. But after I got out to investigate, there was nothing there, nothing at all. So I go to get back in my car, but that was when I see… it. A block or 2 down the road is this suit wearing freak standing under a street light, just staring at me. And I know last night that I said he looked way too tall, but I think that must’ve just been a trick of the mind. There is no way anything close to human could be that size. It must’ve just been some creep that saw the accident. Regardless, it still spooked the shit out of me. But afterwards, I called Rebecca seeing if I could stay there for a few nights, but she said that she wouldn’t be available and to try Greg. So I did and now I’m here. Obviously. Have to get ready for work, So,
Until Next Time,

-Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment