Friday, August 17, 2012

Losing it


I’m freaking out. I have no idea what just happened or what the hell I just fucking saw. It’s not making any sense, and Greg is looking at me like I’m clinically insane. Which I’m not throwing off the table at this point.

Okay, I’ll try to explain: I was on my way home from work after staying late because my boss had some stupid project for me to do. The entire night was fine until I must have been, say, 3 blocks from my place. And that’s when someone stepped out in the middle of the road and I… hit them. Very hard… So I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car but… there was no one… nothing at all… just a huge dent on the front of my car, with no evidence to what caused it. That’s when I… when I turned around, still freaking out, to get back in my car and… and standing maybe 100 feet down the road behind me, under this god damned street light… is this… thing… That’s all I can say to explain it. It wasn’t really human looking. At all… It was tall… unnaturally tall. And super thin. And the face… was the most unnerving part… I couldn’t get a good look at it but it just felt so…. Familiar… I don’t know… This is the same feeling I get with anything regarding my past, like something is being dug up. I feel like I imagined it. All of it… but the dent is there… I don’t know… I need sleep…

-Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment