Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy/Hopeful


Well, Rebecca called me today. Asked me, cheerfully I might add, to go out for coffee/lunch with her. So I did… Obviously... What kind of person do you think I am? Anyways, it was, to say the least, extremely nice. And, as always I just over reacted with the whole no-contact thing. She was just visiting her brother after he had a “sudden medical emergency” which turned out to actually be a façade to get Rebecca and her Family out to his cabin in B.F.E. Where… turns out, there was no cell/anything civilized service. He brought them out there for, what she tells me, a “Kick-ass 50th Anniversary party” for their parents. And after much partying, they finally got back last night and, after charging her phone, freaked at the sight of all my missed calls and other obsessive ramblings. I thought something had happened to her, so give me a break okay? So she made sure to call me as early as she saw fit. Which would be 8 in the A.M. Through which I almost slept because it was my day off. Glad I didn’t though. So, needless to say, everything between us is fine again. Knew you all were worrying so much… Oh! Forgot to mention that after much inquiry into this quirky thing she calls her brother, Rebecca said she would introduce us soon. He seems like a kick to be around, so I was most definitely intrigued in meeting him. And Rebecca was trying to convince me to start going to my sessions with Dr. M again. Which I may consider doing. And that is about it I guess. So,

Until Next Time,

-Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment